Laminar flow principle involves double filtration of air through coarse pre-filters 99.00% down to 5 microns and hepa filters 99.97% to 99.99%(down to 0.3 microns)for filtration of biological and particulate contaminants unidirectional air flow is drawn from atmosphere and passed through pre and Hepa filtered on to the work surface.
1.Inner Table top covered SS sheet(304 grade)side panels are fixed and are made out of transparent acrylic sheet outer body made of mild steel sheet duly powder coated.
2.Front door is also made of acrylic sheet.
4.Superior motoris used for blowers. Unit is supplied with manometer, UVtube, fluorescent lighting tubes.
5. Airflow Frontward horizontally.
6. Sizes of Laminar Air Flow: 4″x2″x2″
7. HEPA Filter Size: 4″x2″x6″
8. Noise Level 60 decibel ±5%.
9. Cock for gas, air or vacuum line on work table.